Our passionate, talented, and dedicated leadership and staff bring LCW’s mission to life. We are a growing organization of 50+ employees who represent the diverse community that we serve.
Jessica provides organizational oversight and strategic planning/decision-making, while also overseeing the real estate development and resource development aspects of LCW.
Jessica was part of a team of community organizers that spearheaded the organization’s rebirth in 1999. Since then, LCW has grown from a staff of one and a deficit, to a $3 million organization with over 5,000 resident and stakeholder members, over $120 million invested in affordable housing, family asset building, and community organizing and development, and numerous awards for its work.
Asset Building Team
Our largest department at LCW. AB staff are responsible for LCW’s robust spectrum of financial empowerment, homeownership, and rental counseling efforts.
- Arleen Zorrilla, Director of Asset Building – email@example.com
- Aleyda Acevedo, Assistant Director of Housing Stabilization & Asset Building – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ziomara Gomez, Financial Empowerment Coordinator – email@example.com
- Maribel Batista, Homeownership Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ashley Tejeda, Housing Counselor (Foreclosure) – email@example.com
- Brenda Jimenez, Housing Counselor (Foreclosure) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ed Alcantara, Housing Counselor – email@example.com
- Mildred Sena de Pena-Disla, Financial Coach – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jelssy Escano, Rental Counselor – email@example.com
- Merymell Dominguez, Rental Counselor – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katherine Gutierrez, Rental Counselor – email@example.com
- Joan Valdez, Administrative Assistant – firstname.lastname@example.org
The “glue” behind the scenes that makes everything else possible.
- Norma “Maggie” Pagan, Chief Human Resources & Operations Manager – email@example.com
- Reyna Burgos, Operations Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luisanna Martinez, Front Desk Administrative Assistant – email@example.com
- Gira Gutierrez, Front Desk Administrative Assistant – firstname.lastname@example.org
Movement City Team
LCW’s youth development experts who are deeply passionate and keep kids at Movement City engaged, creating, growing, and learning every single day.
- Elvis Cabral, Program Director – email@example.com
- Gabriela Betances, Academic Support Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harvey Bonilla, Clubhouse Coordinator – email@example.com
- Melix Bonilla, Performance Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laura J. Cabrera, Youth Financial Empowerment Coordinator – email@example.com
- Gira Gutierrez, Administrative Assistant – firstname.lastname@example.org
Network Organizing Team
The heart of LCW: fearless advocates who believe deeply in the power of resident voice and actively work to coordinate outreach campaigns, collective action, volunteer projects, support groups, design committees, and network events.
- Jamill Martinez, Director of Network Organizing – email@example.com | 978-722-2629
- Community Organizer | 978-722-2615
- Celina Reyes, Community Organizer – firstname.lastname@example.org | 978-722-7042
- Wanda Pina, Network Outreach Coordinator – email@example.com | 978-722-2600
- Network Engagement Coordinator | 978-722-2635
Real Estate Development Team
Small but mighty, the RE department works tirelessly to push forward LCW’s ambitious real estate projects and make affordable housing and homeownership a reality for Lawrence residents.
- John Harden, Director of Real Estate – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spencer Buchholz, Project Manager – email@example.com
Resource Development Team
The “little fundraising engine that could” behind all of LCW’s programs and operations, including grants management, data and evaluation, marketing and communications, and events.
- Lauryn Klingler, Director of Resource Development – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Olivia Rosa, Resource Development & Marketing Specialist – email@example.com
- Johanny Mendoza, Data Management Specialist – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Samantha De La Cruz, Resource Development Specialist – email@example.com
- Jacob Greer, Executive Assistant & Resource Developer – firstname.lastname@example.org
Workforce Development Team
Whether you’re looking for a new job, skills to add to your resume, or maybe just a little self-confidence boost — look no further than the incredible lineup of powerhouses behind all of LCW’s employment programs.
- Leslie Kent, Director of Workforce – email@example.com
- Evelyn Crespo, Assistant Director of Workforce – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rosa Berrios, Employer Relations Specialist – email@example.com
- Loida Santana, Employment & Financial Coach – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Destiny Rodriguez, Family Coach – email@example.com
- Johanna Mata, Workforce Specialist – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Veronica Saenz, Digital Literacy Instructor – email@example.com